Thursday, February 8
- SCU Presents’ Images: SCU’s Mayer Theater. Runs Feb.8 – 11. Tickets: $10-20. http://scupresents.org/performances/dance-images-2018
- Radical Imaginations: Jazz and Justice-panel conversation: de Saisset Museum—500 El Camino Real, Santa Clara. 4-6:30 p.m. This event is FREE, but RSVP requested. https://lwcal.scu.edu/cas/#!view/event/event_id/56609
Friday, February 9
- Comedy of Errors: Stand-Up Comedy: Illusive Comics—1270 Franklin Mall, Santa Clara. 7-8:30 p.m. Free event.
- Washington Open’s The Delicious Secret: Santa Clara High School Performing Art Center. Feb. 9 – 11. Tickets: $9. http://bit.ly/WODramaTicketSales
Saturday, February 10
- Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street: The Stage—490 S 1st St, San Jose. Opening Night: Saturday, February 10 at 8 p.m. Runs Feb. 7 – March 18. Tickets: $30-65. Contact: 408-283-7142, www.thestage.org
Sunday, February 11
- Breakside Brewery Meet, Greet and Cheers: Taplands—1171 Homestead Rd, Santa Clara. 2-4 p.m. Contact: 408-709-2990
Monday, February 12
- District Elections Public Hearing: Northside Library Community Room. 6 p.m. www.santaclaraca.gov/districtelections
Tuesday, February 13
- Stadium Authority Meeting: City Hall Council Chambers. 7 p.m.
Wednesday, February 14
- Senator Wieckowski Office Hours: Central Park Library—Margie Edinger Room. 3-5 p.m. Appointments recommended: 510-794-3900 or email@example.com